- Airtel is giving its users a free YouTube Premium subscription for three months through its rewards program.
- Separately, a subscription to YouTube Premium costs Rs 129 per month and Rs 399 for three months.
- Youtube Premium offers ad-free music and plays in picture-in-picture mode and even when the screen is off.
Airtel is giving a free YouTube Premium subscription as a promotional offer for three months through its Airtel Rewards program.
A promotional offer has been launched by the telecom company Bharti Airtel (“Airtel“), under which Airtel Thanks App users will be able to enjoy the ad-free Youtube streaming service. Meaning you will be able to watch videos on YouTube without any advertisement. Also, music will continue to play in the background even when the YouTube screen is off. Airtel users will not have to pay any extra charge for this premium service of Youtube. Having said this, for Youtube-Premium service, users are charged Rs 129 monthly, while for three months service, Rs 399 has to be charged.
Airtel Thanks YouTube Premium Offer: Terms and Conditions
The benefit of a Youtube Premium subscription from Airtel can be availed through the rewards program of the Airtel Thanks app. Meaning that Airtel users who have never enjoyed Youtube-Premium service will be able to redeem this offer. Also, Airtel users who have not subscribed to the YouTube Music Premium service at the present time will be able to subscribe to the YouTube Premium service free. This offer can be redeemed till 22 May 2021. Users will need a Google account for a Youtube Premium subscription. Users will be charged after a three-month promotional offer from Airtel users.
To redeem the offer, Airtel users have to install the Airtel Thanks app if they do not have it already.
- Go to Airtel Thanks app > More > Airtel Rewards
- Click on Add interests if you are new to the app
- Click on the YouTube Premium Tile > Accept the terms and conditions
- Tap on Redeem Now.
Airtel users who have never subscribed to YouTube Premium can redeem this offer. It is further applicable to users who are not currently subscribed to YouTube Music Premium, YouTube Premium, YouTube Red, or Google Play Music subscribers nor participated in a YouTube Music Premium, YouTube-Premium, YouTube Red, or Google Play Music trial before.