Reliance Jio is known for its discounted recharge plans and packs. So if you are a Jio Postpaid user, you would feel restricted to use the benefits. In this case, you can comfortably convert Jio Postpaid to Prepaid number.
Jio provides postpaid and prepaid services to telecom customers in India. In the telecom world, Mukesh Ambani’s company is competing with Airtel, Vodafone Idea, and BSNL. The Mumbai-based company has recently introduced postpaid plans. The mobile bill arrives at the end of every month on a postpaid connection. On the other hand, prepaid customers have to pay before using the service. If you use Jio’s postpaid connection, you can apply online for your postpaid prepaid. If you want, you can do this by going to the Jio Store.
How to switch from Jio Postpaid to Jio Prepaid
- To convert postpaid sim to prepaid, first, go to the official website of Jio
- Here you will see the option of Sim Home Delivery, click on it
- Enter your name and live postpaid number and click on Generate OTP
- When you do this, OTP will come on your phone, enter it and verify
- Click on I am interested in the Prepaid option and tap on Port to Jio.
- Now enter your full address for the prepaid SIM card and tap on Submit Port to Jio request
- After 3 to 4 days the officer of Jio will come to your house and after seeing the necessary documents the SIM will be given to you
Jio and Itel can launch cheaper smartphones
Notably, Recently the telecom partner partnered with itel. Now the news is that the two companies together can launch cheaper smartphones in the Indian market. According to the leaked report, this upcoming device will be introduced for those customers, who want to shift from the feature to the smartphone. The price of this device can be kept below Rs 7,000. However, the report has not revealed the specifications of the device.
The Government of India made a big statement some time ago about the 5G network. According to the government, the 5G network will not be released in the country this year. The network can be rolled out from next year. According to the report of the parliamentary panel, another spectrum auction is to be held after the next 6 months. Only then will 5G be introduced in India by next year.