Oppo Reno 6 5G pre-order starts today; Price, Specification

Oppo Reno 6 Oppo Reno 6 5G pre-order starts today; Price, Specification

Rs 4,000 cashback is being given on the purchase of Oppo Reno 6 with HDFC bank card. Offers like exchange and no-cost EMI will be given to the phone. The phone is available in Aurora and Stellar Black color options.

Oppo Reno 6 5G smartphone has been launched in India. Its pre-booking is starting today i.e. 23 July 2021 at 12 noon. The phone’s 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant costs Rs 29,990. You will be able to take it home in the Flipkart Smart Upgrade offer for just Rs 21,092. The sale of the phone will start from July 29. It can be purchased from the e-commerce platform Flipkart. Rs 4000 cashback is being given on the purchase of Oppo Reno 6 with an HDFC bank card. Offers like an exchange and no-cost EMI will be given to the phone. The phone is available in Aurora and Stellar Black color options.

Oppo Reno 6 5G

What is Exchange Smart Upgrade Plan

In the Flipkart Smart Upgrade plan, customers have to pay only 70 percent of the price of the phone. The remaining 30 percent can be paid after one year. Or there will be an option to buy a new phone from Flipkart by replacing the one-year-old phone. To access the Flipkart Smart Upgrade plan, you will have to pay a bank processing fee of Rs 99.

Oppo Reno 6 5G

Specifications of Oppo Reno 6 5G

Oppo Reno 6 5G runs on Android 11-based ColorOS 11.3. It features a 6.43-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) flat AMOLED display. It supports a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. Under the hood, Oppo Reno 6 is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC, paired with 8G of RAM and 128GB of storage.

For photos and videos, the phone packs a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. At the front, the Oppo Reno 6 5G comes with a 32-megapixel selfie camera housed in a hole-punch cutout located at the top left corner of the display.

Oppo Reno 6 5G

Connectivity options on Oppo Reno 6 include 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, and a USB Type-C port. Sensors onboard include accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, Z-axis linear motor, color temperature sensor, and gyroscope. There is an in-display fingerprint scanner as well. Oppo Reno 6 is backed by a 4,300mAh battery that supports 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging. The phone is just 7.59mm thick and weighs about 182 grams.

Follow PhoneTalk for the latest Tech News, also keep up with us on Twitter, and Facebook.

Lingraj Sahu
Lingraj is one of the youngest members of PhoneTalk, and a recent tech geek convert. When he's not churning out articles, you’ll find him watching sports, exploring new places, and listening to music.