VI is now offering its customers the service of booking COVID-19 vaccine slots through the official app. The telecom operator has integrated its platform with the CoWIN app. Users will be able to search vaccine slots through VI app.
To ease the Covid 19 vaccination in the country, the Government of India had offered a CoWIN app, through which people can book vaccine slots. But, being an app, sometimes there is a problem in booking slots when more people book slots at a time.
To make this process easier, the government app had allowed the addition of many private apps on its platform. Through which users can easily book their vaccine slot. The first payment app to launch it was Paytm.
With the same, VI is now offering its customers the service of booking COVID-19 vaccine slots through the official app. The telecom operator has integrated its platform with the CoWIN app. Users will be able to search for vaccine slots through the VI app, but the final process will be completed only on the government’s CoWIN platform.
The VI app also includes some filters, so that users can know about the age group, name of the vaccine and other information related to the vaccine. Both prepaid and postpaid customers of VI will be able to book vaccine slots using the VI App, which is available for both Android and iOS users.
Let’s know how you can book Vaccine Slot through Paytm, Airtel, Jio and VI App
How to Book Vaccine Slot on VI App
- Open the VI app on the smartphone and find the “Get Yourself Vaccinated Today” poster. You will find this poster at the bottom of the screen. You have to swipe right to find that poster.
- Once you find the poster, click on it. You will get a page asking you to enter your state and district. Or you can also enter a pin code to search for vaccine slots in your area.
- The app will then show all the available vaccine slots. You can use filters like – age 18-44/ age 45+, dose 1/ dose 2, Covishield/ Covaxin/ Sputnik V and paid/ free.
- Once the filter is selected, you can browse the dates to find the available slots for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- After selecting your options, tap on the “Book on CoWin” button. Thereafter, you will be taken to the CoWIN portal for the final step.
How to Book Vaccine Slot on Airtel App
Airtel has also launched a Vaccine Finder tool on its Airtel Thanks app so that users can get information about available slots. Here’s how you can use the tool to find vaccine slots near you.
- Open airtel thanks app
- Go to ‘Vaccine Finder’ in the first horizontal scroll bar that appears on the home page and click on it
- Enter your state and district
- Choose your filter like Age 18+, Covishield, Covaxin, Sputnik V, and more
- Tap on ‘Check Availability’
- This tool will now show you the date wise slot availability in your region
How to book vaccine slot on Paytm App
Paytm’s app has a handy Vaccine Slot Finder Tool that not only lets users search for slot availability but also notifies you when slots are opened and lets you book slots. Here’s how to use the Paytm Vaccine Slot Notifier tool.
- Open Paytm app on your smartphone
- Scroll down to the ‘Featured’ section
- Click on ‘Vaccine Finder’ option
- Enter your pin code or district
- Select 18+ or 45+ age group, as applicable
- Covishield, Covaxin, and Sputnik V. Select the vaccine of your choice from
- Select ‘Check Availability to see open slots’
- The app will now show you nearby vaccination centers and available slots in your area
- If you don’t see available slots, you can click on ‘Notify me of available slots’ and you will get a notification every time a slot is opened.
How to Book Vaccine Slot on Jio App
Jio has also launched a Vaccine Finder tool that allows users to find and book slots from the app itself. Here are the steps to do so.
- Open My Jio app on your phone
- Scroll down until you see the COVID-19 Vaccine Finder banner and tap on it
- Enter your pin code or district
- The app will now show you the slots available at the nearest government and private vaccination centers
- You can also filter search results by date, age, cost, and vaccine (Covishield, Covaxin and Sputnik V).